Claim CE Credit
How do I obtain my certificate of credit?
- If you have previously registered yourself in our system, please login and skip to step 5.
- Register yourself in the system by clicking on "Create one now!"
- Complete the "Create a Profile" page and click "Save". Only the fields with a red asterisk are required!
- You'll be directed to the "Edit Profile" page. Please ignore the "password and confirm password" information. This has been emailed to you. Please complete the other required fields marked with a red asterisk (address info) and click "Save".
- Now you are on the "My Continuing Education" page. Click on the "Enter Code" button. Enter the code you received at the educational activity.
- Confirm the number of credit hours participated in the activity, check the "I Do" box and click "Submit".
- Complete and submit the activity evaluation form (if applicable).
- You will return to the "My Continuing Education" page. On the far right, in the "Action" column, you can print or email your certificate. If you lose a certificate, you can always log in and print another from this same page.